Full school uniform must be worn while students are attending school (including during the state examinations) or on a school outing (unless otherwise specified by the school authorities).
The school uniform consists of the following:
- Tartan calf length kilt (of the designated design), or grey, straight leg, school pants (girls).
- Green knee length socks (girls)
- Grey, straight leg, school pants for boys.
- Grey shirt. (Polo neck jumpers are not allowed).
- Green jumper with school crest and red stripe at the neck and wrists.
- Appropriate black/navy leather shoes (no steel tips or platforms).
- Navy weatherproof jacket with school crest
Students are required to be clean and neat in appearance at all times.
All jewelry is forbidden.
The PE uniform must be worn for PE class. It comprises:
- Red round neck t-shirt
- Navy/black track-suit bottoms.
- School training top (optional)
- Shorts and trainers – students own choice.